Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lite FM 80s style

Certainly back in the 1980s I wouldn’t been calling them lite rock artists but more than 20 years later they are and some of my all time favorite artists. When I think of high school two female vocalists stand out and it’s Whitney Houston and Anita Baker. Much has been written about their distinctive careers and about how Anita came off more ‘soulful’ than Whitney etc…so instead of focusing on the negatives instead I offer up clips of them to be enjoyed and appreciated.




1 comment:

Tami P said...

They are both incredibly beautiful, and fantastic artists. Comparing one to the other, or deciding who's best is imposible for me. I've always admired the vocal abilities of both, and their performances have always each had their own power, and flair.