Monday, June 23, 2008

Stevie Wonder a musical genius of all geniuses

Stevie Wonder a musical genius of all geniuses

In honor of Motown turning 50 this year I will from time to time talk about various Motown artists so I will start it off with Stevie Wonder. I could sit here all day and talk about the musical brilliance of Stevie Wonder. He’s my all time favorite singer/musician and so today I celebrate him. The first song I ever heard by Stevie was ‘Superstition’ and my love affair began there. So sit back and enjoy Stevie from 12 year old prodigy to mega superstar that he became in the 1970s.



2 comments:

Tami P said...

I absolutely ADORE Stevie Wonder. I have most of his songs, and listen to them all the time. His work, no matter how old, never goes out of style. It always touches the heart, or makes you want to 'move'.

music notes said...

I totally agree misswrite :)