Monday, June 9, 2008

My new favorite artist: Ledisi

Everybody wants to keep talking about how bad music is and so fake and not real; so I figure change the focus on an artist that is very real and exciting. I know that she is getting major notice among many of us neosoul and R&B fans but I figure if I post a link here of her then more people can get into this up and coming artist. Change the record and meet this wonderful artist name Ledisi. She’s been around for awhile but is currently blowing up and I hope to see her get as big as one of my all time favs: Jill Scott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7D1am7fPQ&feature=related

1 comment:

Tami P said...

Really great voice, and pretty too, (double bonus). Thanks for pointing her out.

PS-gotta give her points for guts enough to brush her teeth in a video. LOL Yeah I got it, and it was cute, but still funny as heck.